OneNote GTD Project Template
NOTE: I make no guarantees related to this file or its suitability for any particular purpose. If your computer implodes, or your cat dies, I won’t be able to help you.
Here are some instructions to install the template:
- Save the “Project Template.one” file to your desktop, then double-click to open it in OneNote
- From the “Format” menu, select “Templates…” to open the Templates task pane
- Select “Save current page as a template” and give it a meaningful name
- Right click on the “Project Template” tab and select “Close” to close the downloaded file and return to OneNote.
- Navigate to your @PROJECTS tab and re-open the Templates pane if it was closed. Your new template should now appear in the list under “My Templates”
- Under “Choose default template” at the bottom of the pane, select the template you just added
Comments are closed.